Are you a school looking to increase enrollment?
Increased enrollment provides more school funding, which means higher teacher pay and more programs and activities to better the students who are enrolled in your school. It’s a win-win for everyone.
We help you do just that!
Are you tired of worrying about enrollment? We are here to ensure that you don’t have to worry about enrollment anymore.
School Success is all about helping schools be successful. We will help you get more students to enroll. With School Success, we will get your school on the map by providing the tools that you need and the resources necessary to succeed in today’s competition.
We’re here to help you grow your enrollment. The sooner that starts, the better!
We know you have a lot to worry about regarding enrollment. That’s why we’ve created easy-to-use digital marketing tools that help you get more leads and signups—with less effort.
School Success understands your needs. You’re busy, and we get that you need a team to help with the heavy lifting of digital marketing for your school- which means less time spent tirelessly in front of screens!
But with School Success, you no longer have to spend hours or days on marketing. Instead, we provide the services and solutions that will help you promote your school with ease and let families see why they should choose you over other schools in their area.
With School Success, your school can:
- Get more students enrolled in your school.
- Grow your funding through increased enrollment, which can help you attract even more students.
- Take things off of your plate so you can focus on the things that matter most to you and your students.
Are you really getting the results from your marketing that you want?
Our team can help you understand where your school stands today and where it needs to be.
”One of our goals at the School House was to solve all the problems of traditional education. And so a lot of those things have fallen by the wayside because we made a choice to be totally transparent.” – Mimosa Jones Tunney
Are you ready to revolutionize education? Don't miss our exclusive #SchoolSuccess episode today with Mimosa Jones Tunney, founder, and president of The School House. Learn about their innovative approach to education and groundbreaking American emergent curriculum, along with the launch of the School House Anywhere program offering closer to zero-tuition education. Discover how they're creating a more sustainable model for education fueled by real change. Join us for this insightful dialogue!
Every week on The School Success Podcast, digital marketing agency owner Mitchell Slater interviews school leaders and game-changers in the education sector.
Never miss an episode and follow The School Success Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you enjoy podcasts.
This podcast is powered by Slater Strategies, a marketing agency committed to helping schools grow their enrollment and connect better with the families in their communities. Find out more at https://schoolsuccessmakers.com.
Highlights of the Episode:
- [01:58] And we're on a mission to revolutionize education in the United States.
- [02:30] I started to deep dive into Montessori's work from a historical perspective…
- [03:30] ”… how is it that we aren't progressing as a country?”
- [03:59] ”we have these very segmented school systems.”
- [04:29] ”decided to embark on this journey to create a model of what a school should be.”
- [06:08] ”But America is a different beast.”
- [07:21] ”We've just fallen so far from what the original intent was.”
- [07:57] ”Well, let's start with Dr. Montessori.”
- [11:02] ”It was no small task to put them all into one American emergent curriculum.”
- [12:07] ”I think it starts with community.”
- [14:39] ”I'm a huge proponent of school choice…”
- [15:22] ”For the last decade…”
- [15:49] ”You do have the power to take the American emergent curriculum…”
- [18:59] ”We're doing a huge fundraising push in May…”
- [20:38] ”One of the things I'm very proud of in terms of the American emergent curriculum…”
- [23:56] ”One of the goals at the Schoolhouse…”
- [27:21] ”You want your parents to be ambassadors for what you're doing.”
- [29:57] ”We work really hard.”
- [33:06] ”In terms if changing education…”
- [34:27] ”zero to 12…”
- [36:23] ”Our middle school curriculum is already written.”
- [37:39] ”I would say go to the theschoolhouse.org…”
YouTube Video Podcast Link:https://youtu.be/nJMtm-hexK4
How easy is it to work with School Success?
Click “Start Now”:
Let us get to know your school by sharing with us more about it and its needs.
Pick Your Solution:
We have solutions to fit any school; we have to find the one that’s perfect for you.
Focus on your students:
We’ll handle the rest and keep doing what you do best, and that’s pouring into the next generation.
Are you an administrator at a school that wants to increase enrollment?
Keep the students you have, and attract new ones.
My name is Mitchell Slater, and I lead the team of professionals who help schools grow their enrollment with a specialized marketing strategy—School Success. Our goal is to help you save time and money and improve your school. With a customized marketing plan, we’ll boost your visibility in search engines—which often leads to more enrollment. Contact us today to learn more about our digital marketing services for schools.